Ok, so for the first time in four weeks, I get to train. Was fatigued very quickly and did badly for the last 15 shots, all over the damned place. And I'm supposed to coach people tomorrow or perhaps in the future. Damn. VJC ARC is now in a resource-conservation mode, since the important event (the Nationals) has concluded. We have temporarily suspended the services of our coach which means we'll be going coachless for a while. We'll see how we can do. :)
Other than that it's your average Wednesday. Chewed on a very potent slice of garlic during dinner, maybe Mom didn't cook it properly? *shrugs* It was a little spicy and well, weird and acidly (I don't know how to describe it!), and after eating an apple I had that garlicky aftertaste in my mouth, something which has not bothered me for a long time. I hate that aftertaste, it simply stinks! :) Hmm...
Maybe I should brush my teeth for the third time tonight again.
Ah well, goodbye, and goodnight for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment