Okay, so from the papers, we have learnt that the VJC campus moblog (sorry, no links, can anyone provide one? :) ) has won prizes for best JC blog and most popular JC blog in the recently concluded first-ever National Interschool Blogging Championships (I copied this from Digital Life). Glory to us!
And our DOTA (Defence Of The Ancients) team got National Champion at the World Cyber Games Singapore Finals! Too bad it is an unofficial game, but being national champions is enough. :)
I know these people. :) Congratulations to them for having done VJC proud. I want to be like them too, but I guess I suck at well... everything hehe.
As for my life, it's just plain boredom. And I haven't really started on studying yet. Don't really know where to start, how irritating. Not much else to post about so, back to the hiatus thingy again. Will be posting whenever I feel like it!
Maybe I should turn this into a military commentary blog? Hmm... the newspaper ran an article about the F-15T today... (T for Temasek)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment