Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oh dear...

This week and the next probably won't be good. I went back to work, and promptly screwed up by slipping on wet floor (someone mopped it). I broke my fall, but in the process broke 2 soup bowls and rendered 3 others unuseable (i.e. cannot be used to serve soup, but can be usd to hold other stuff). Dropped a whole scoop of chicken mayonnaise mix too that day. Freaking bad screw. *sighs* Sometimes we just need to concentrate and stuff.

The next day wasn't too good either. I originally planned to go watch Letters from Iwo Jima with Fabian, after a Ghost Squad game which went wrong. Plaza Singapura was out of tickets, so we headed down to Orchard Cineleisure (should have tried Cathay?), but a wrong crossing of the road did us in, because it was sealed after that due to Chingay, so we had to make a BIG, HUGE detour round past Le Meridien, and head all the way back to Cineleisure, by which time the tickets were sold out too. So we ended up chatting, having dinner, then heading to Takashimaya and eating and then being "accosted" (using random surveys, how clever) by some people who were promoting some bank stuff (which I wasn't paying much attention to). Then to Kinojuniya where Fabian bought a Kingdom Hearts guide for his sister.

Rumours have it that the A level results are out this coming Friday. And there are a lot of signs indicating its truth. Damn, this is going to be one hell of a worrying week... I'm a goner.

No comments: