Well well well, time for another post. The military and the police have been (exactly 3 months and 2 days since the date it started) searching for Mas Selamat bin Kastari, the terrorist leader of Jemaah Islamiah who was detained by our Internal Security Department at its detention centre without trial. Now the words "Mas Selamat" would probably pop up on some supersecret ISD facility monitoring the local blogosphere as a high-priority flag, so I'm not going to say much about anything. I want to put in my 1 year and 10 months, and ORD peacefully, thank you very much.
All citizens of Singapore, hear me. Mas Selamat is a dangerous sonuvabitch and he's still at large, be it in Singapore, or any of the surrounding countries. If you encounter him, please don't try to be a hero and take him down. Please please please get help from the authorities, I'm quite sure all of you will ber ewareded nicely for your efforts, not to worry. :P Mas Selamat, if you're reading this, you better give yourself up if you know what's good for you. Stop all this foolishness...
Okay, that said... (haha :P)
You learn something new every day. While I'm not saying that I'm already qualified to handle every situation in life, I'm constantly reminded of the facts of life in whatever I do. I'm not going to detail out what exactly happened tonight, and I'll most likely forget it in the near future, but take note of this: The tone of how you speak to people affects how replies are made. And if you wilfully suppress this information when you retell the sequence of events to an outsider, your moral position changes. You may have been in the wrong, but the words one says, when used with the correct tone, may just put you in the right. Manipulation is the key. Evilll...
Saved a drowning bird (swallow?) with my friend today. Let's hope it gains enough strength to fly...
Me against the world.
EDIT @ 2235: And indeed, heads rolled after that, ainnit? People sacked, demoted, or transferred off-duty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment