Sunday, November 02, 2008

YES!

I miscalculated. 99 days to ORD from today, and not last week. I attended my paternal cousin's wedding ceremony on Saturday (I woke up late, and was late as a result), arriving just in time to take some photos. People kind of look different in wedding dress/suits huh. Consequentially, this was the first time I met her (now husband) Tyron. It's a long, convoluted story and the taste of it still doesn't sit well with me, but I've got to give my best wishes, after all. Being the only person there who didn't know anyone else left me sulking in one corner and observing the crowd.

I don't think I can be good with kids, too. Heh. The mother-in-law let me hold their child for a moment, and he felt more like a lead weight than anything. I think I was holding him pretty awkwardly... I wanted him out of my hands more than anything before something bad happened. Haha.

Observing people treat people differently is strange. I mean, scolding a maid, then being so nice and genial to your nephew-in-law? Scary. I pray for the best.

I hope I don't fall into *that* trap in the future. Better I not commit, perhaps. I don't know what I feel about w075arh23mv5p983sex20fsevtrhwioeurh';kuv3pq though.

Well, after that, I went down to Park Lane Mall! Achtung! Japan Hobby wasn't open, but I found two wonderful shops which I can buy models from next time. No need to go all the way to Cineleisure anymore! Hobby Art Gallery at Sunshine Plaza (I thought it was in Ang Mo Kio!) and M Workshop at the same place! I got my Over Flag and am now building it. YAYS!

EDIT: VJ Homecoming. Not many 05/06 batch people around, mostly the 84s, 85s, the older people.

No comments: