Yet so far away. REALLY can't stand the paperwork that has to be cleared up before I ORD, lol. Damn sian. Went down to watch the finals on the 8th at Yishun SAFRA. They used the electronic range, oh my gosh. I wish I was there to shoot, to experience it at least once.
No more chances like this anymore, I guess, since SIM nor PSB have their own shooting team. I can't make it into the publicly-funded universities so there's no viable option to continue shooting and wasting lead and paper, I think. Other than to burn cash and join SAFRA Shooting Club.
Oh, and I finally finished watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) after procrastinating for so long. It's a really wonderful piece of work! 14 episodes, broadcast in anachronic order (I had to do some reading up to understand this, so much thinking, lol). I can see why this was the breakout role for Hirano Aya, because of the character, and her voice acting. I actually liked Yuki in the show though, heh, and I can identify with the long-suffering Kyon. Hehehe.
I always wished for parallel dimensions to escape away from, man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment