I haven't updated in ages (10 days). So far, I've actually been enjoying the slight lull in activities and rushing up on the damn research report (procrastinating more than doing, actually). What more can I say? Time just seems to be flying. Only 4 more months till the start of the degree programme proper, where it won't be as much of a breeze as Foundation year.
Goddamnit.
On a side note, I was stopped by some random saleslady selling a nailcare product at Clarke Quay Central sometime last week (Friday?). She was desperately trying to sell her wares, to the point that she mumbled "spontaneous" answers to my comments and went into script mode. My left middle fingernail got buffed till it shone, even now it still reflects light better than my other nails. Heh...
I tried to say that I needed to leave after hearing her spiel, but she refused to give up. Thus, I had to deploy the ultimate tactic of all. Fake phone call, plus walking away. Darn, that's one persistent lady...
I think I'm gonna get a sore throat soon. Haven't been getting much sleep on weekdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment