Monday, January 03, 2011

It's 2011!

Officially the first post of the new year. Had my faulty earphones replaced (the last one lasted 12 days, what the fuck?). And the new HP printer Dad brought back had a minor software issue though it could print and scan as advertised. Nevermind, I will perform the related checks manually.

A little girl melted my heart though, because on my way home from Parkway Parade, I slowed down the car at the zebra crossing to let pedestrians pass. A little girl raised her hands, and actually said "Thank you!" as her family and her petite self passed me. My windows were rolled down, so I heard it perfectly well.

That made my day.

And... I don't feel like going back to school. DANGIT!

And... already a couple of things lined up for 2011: Remedial Training - I better pass my goddamned IPPT now! Plus F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2011. I just signed up as a volunteer about 10 minutes ago. Let's hope I get shortlisted - will be religiously checking my email for that - which means I need to commit during September, and hopefully school won't be that much of a bitch yet by then. :)

Oh yes. I forgot to mention in that last post about New Year's resolutions. I don't normally make them because I generally suck and won't carry it out. But here's to hoping I find a good someone that I can spend my time with. xD. I love my friends, but this is different. :)

2011 go!

No comments: