Sunday, July 08, 2007

Life settles down.

Second week at SI. First Night's Off for us, which was spent at Lot 1, eating and playing some Xbox games with my bunkmates. It wasn't much, seriously, maybe for the few eyeful of girls you can catch here and there, reminding you of what you are fighting for :P (quoting once again, from Starship Troopers).

More things to study now, as the syllabus ramps up. Practical sessions are really effective because you get to play with the radio sets and actually SEE them in action. Starting to feel a little stressed? I shan't go into anymore details of SI life because there isn't much to talk about anyway.

So bookout = play games, and I (think) I spotted Jamie Yeo (wearing a pretty little blue dress :)) today at the East Coast Road area with her dog. I *think* it's her, anyway...

Live Earth? 4 years of learning Geography have made me more aware about the problems plaguing our planet, but I don't see myself being very environmentally friendly. Let us all die. Hehe. Will update if anything, otherwise, signing off.

No comments: