Sunday, July 29, 2007

Rush rush rush!

I wish I had enough time to make a proper post but unfortunately I haven't. First of all, a huge 'thank you!' to Eunice for taking the time to comment on my blog (that makes you the 2nd commenter! Heh.) The moniker "Jamal" gos back a long way, somewhere during my secondary school days.

Outfield exercise was fun, since we were operating the radios for the first time outside the equipment labs. Despite the fact that my detachment was off the comms net most of the time... (or so they say)

VJC College Day: Congratulations to all prize winners! Bet all of you didn't know I actually took some time to go down to VJ...

NDP 2007 Preview: My mom managed to get tickets somehow. New, interesting concept. Simulated entries of MPs (Memebers of Parliament), Cabinet Ministers, our Senior Minister and Minister Mentor was especially cute, and I'm always a sucker for parades and ceremonies. Mmm.

Reminder of the day: Do not blog about sensitive stuff.

No comments: