One week full of parade rehearsals and the actual CO COC (Commanding Officer Change-of-Command) parade. Screwed up on the actual day in front of our Division Commander, a Brigadier-General, thanks to the contingents in front that were marching at a slwoer pace than normal. As such, we didn't have time to form up as the music ended. The parade commander missed out a portion of one of his commands too, so all in all the parade wasn't perfect. So much for all the hard work put in. Oh well.
I'm getting bored. Sick of this... The differences that exist amongst us enlistees and between us and the the specialists; our detachment commanders... There's bound to be collateral damage. I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm totally lost. No aims, no goals either. Damn...
What can I do? I'm not as focused as before (started losing it in Secondary 3, heh.). Signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment