The past week was full of drills and practices for our upcoming Detachment Proficiency Test. I can only HOPE that we all meet our time limits for setting up and taering down, although I doubt that'd happen. So tiring...
Condolences to the families of the five dragon boaters who drowned in Cambodia's Tonle Sap. The singular loss, at one time, of 5 fine young men is sad indeed. There is a particular article in the newspaper today which (if I had the time and the balls to do it) I had liked to retype in its entirety, or at least, parts of it, but still, my heart goes out to these people. Like they say, it's only when things happen closer to home that you sit up and pay attention to it.
And a random lady started talking to me on the bus today. Something about it being bad to sit at the back of the bus because you might just lurch forward and fall off when the bus driver brakes, especially if you were sleeping... and that it used to be terribly warm sitting at the back thanks to the engine (bus engines are still rear-mounted, I believe?), and that the training provided to men in NS is good.
*sighs* It's going to be yet another tiring week next week, and I have guard duty tomorrow. What a waste! I'd have preferred it on a weekday... Life is just droning away and passing just like that. Heh. Plot thickens in Gundam 00. :) Ah well...
EDIT: Oh, and congratulations to myself for passing 5000 hits? :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment