Sunday, September 21, 2008

Memory Lane

Everyday, I take many trips down memory lane. Memories of good times assault me, and the feeling leaves me... melancholic. Well it's official now. I'll be moving on October 9. I'm gonna have to take some photos of this place before I go. And I need to pack. Oh...

Footnote entry about Mid-Autumn Festival. Little mooncakes, little tea consumed this time round. Lol. And this is dated one week late, even.

Footnote entry about the September 11 attacks that took place 7 years ago. Condolences to all who died in the attacks, and the rest who died AS A RESULT of the events that followed after the attacks (the 2nd Iraq War, Afghanistan, etc etc.) Thank God the terrorists didn't manage to crash Flight 93 into its intended target.

Inter-Unit Air Weapon Competition familiarization shoot on Tuesday was fun! I got to use the compressed air rifle, hot damn! It took the army to allow me to visit Vivocity, and now this! What I always dreamt of using... I shot pretty well I guess, averaging a 8.4, which, I guess is acceptable decay after two years and without boots. Yays. Gong to Yishun SAFRA was like homecoming. That short, cute clerk whom I met two years ago still works there too!

And no visitors since I released my blog out. I may have to re-enable search engine crawling, but that sucks. Don't wanna get harrassed yet. Not so ready. Ending for now.

No comments: