Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Huge Trip Down Memory Lane

With block leave and stuff, and a huge trip down memory lane as I started to pack to move to my new home. Going through photos, notes, belongings I never touched in years... Gosh. And I'm not throwing a lot of things away, even. And there's still a bit more to go.

Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 1 debuted today! I watched the raw, and understood only like, 3% of the whole damn thing. But hot damn... here's what I spotted.

-Louise Halevy is now a 2nd? Lieutenant with the Federation special task force, "Arrows". Made her first kill, then got so traumatised that she was effectively out of combat for the rest of her screen time. She had to take pills (sedatives?) later on. If both her arms were working, somebody must have given her a prosthetic.

-Livonze Almark was spotted commenting on Louise. May be her "benefactor", therefore meaning Louise is a Innovator agent.

-The new character Regene Regatta is an Innovator. She was depicted ushering Wang Liu-Mei to meet with Livonze.

-Setsuna apparently went MIA with Exia for four years... replacing its stabbed eye with a eerie-looking red glowing one. And that tattered cloak! This Exia-mod rocks xD. Too bad it got toasted already for the appearance of the 00 Gundam.

-Setsuna saved Saji from Federation spider-droid like thingies. Saji later wanted to kill him, after all, he blames Celestial Being for causing his then-girlfriend Louise to lose her left hand, and the death of his own sister.

-Sergei Smirnov took Soma Peries in as his own daughter (or something like that, they were living together). Looks like Sergei's kid joined the Arrows.

-Everybody has spanking new ships now. The Ptolemaios II looks like the Girty Lue from SEED DESTINY though.

-Tieria appears in the Seravee to pwnz some MS!

-Graham Acre was mumbling some shit, and his face was like, all masked up (back to Gundam masked-blonde-man tradition again!)

-No appearance of Ali.

- Sumeragi depicted waking up on Billy's bed. Damn you lucky bastard with a busty girlfriend! :P

-Felt's new shirt (pink) kinda clashes with her hair (pink)

-That kid, I think Ian's daughter, replaced the deceased Christina as Ptolemaios' Bridge operator (comms and the like).

Yays. No comments on OP yet, I still need time to sink things in. And then to book in. Erg.

No comments: