Friday, March 06, 2009

Epic Fail

I must have failed to mention the ORD drinking party in greater detail last post. Not that I will elaborate on it (after checking last post, I did say one line about it, thought I didn't).

Anyway, today's the release of yet another batch of GCE 'A' Level results, and while I wish my juniors (I don't think I know any more juniors younger than this batch? Apart from the VJARC few) the best of luck (now that they have gotten it, then best of luck in getting the course you want), I am reminded of my epic failure at my own 'A' Levels 3 years ago. Still hate it for allowing myself to spiral down. Blearghx. Ugh. Enough. I still feel pretty lost now, although I think I want to go for the Game Design degree at SIM. I do have misgivings about it though, and I fear another epic failure. I cannot let it happen, I guess.

Somehow it feels more painful this year because I am at home and have nothing better to do than to let my mind drift. It wasn't that bad while I was in the army last year... hell, I think I was on exercise even. So, melancholy is the word of the day.

Am watching School Days (very disturbed by the ending) -> The attempted murder in NTU feels a little like it, what with school stabbings and all. *shudder*. I fell in love with Toradora! too. I think it's a pretty cute story (for the anime adaptation, at least). Rushed through 3 days of MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries replay too. Ah well, for now I must look forward to work. And what's ahead for me? To quote a line from Toradora Episode 14: "I can't see the shape of my dreams." -> but I should not dwell too much on the past too, no?

Forgot what else I really wanted to say. Hehe.

I need a companion.

It seems like sadness makes a greater impact that happiness does. Must be taking things for granted. Stop! Look aheadaheadaheadahead... :) Mmmpphh.

No comments: