So, third week of work. Stayed till 8pm on Thursday (2 hours beyond the official finish-work time) and 6.15pm on Friday (45 minutes) just to finish up on a draft plan. I guess OT and stuff will be commonplace when I really do work in the future, not to mention bringing stuff home to work on (yeah, I did that too).
Angels pass me by, but sometimes angels, being that they are, stay up in the lofty skies out of reach. The upperstudy interns are leaving soon and the other intern, Sheryl, and myself will be thrown into the fray immediately. The feeling isn't good, but, it's inevitable.
Went to celebrate Jingyi's 21st on Thursday too. My what, 2nd time in a KTV lounge? And stuff like that. :)
Yet another failed outing on Friday although I drove for the first time back to office to retrieve a key.
Woke up on Saturday feeling down that I couldn't lend my support and go see my juniors compete for the National Shooting Championships. I hope VJC does good this time round, and my sexy (lol!) juniors can bring home something more. Lulz :D
Other than that, I spent the weekend bumming and playing Tom Clancy's EndWar, which ot frustrating at times but is otherwise quite fun. Similar to World in Conflict but expands on some of the concepts. Participated in Earth Hour for fun too by deliberately leaving home for a late dinner. But my Dad didn't care and turned on whichever lights he needed at that moment. I didn't sleep till 4am anyway, so I destroyed whatever effort I made. Hahaha. It would be very interesting to see a satellite photo of the various regions before and during Earth Hour at their respective timezones... wonder if I can find that anywhere.
Now it's back to work, and Singapore Sports Council can certainly do better to respond to emails at a faster speed. Is 24 hours too much to ask for? Or 48...?
Don't know what else I have in mind. Oh, yes. Recently I came across a forum which I posted in when I was in Secondary 3. I hate myself for that now, because I cannot believe that I posted in such an immature way 6 years ago. Heh. And bad grammar, too...
Signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment