Yet another week flies by, and the date nears. June 16th is the day SIM will send the letter to me, and I hope to hell it's an offer. Praying fucking hard. Is the most worrying thing on my mind now and I won't drop it till I see the letter.
May have made a couple of faux pas(ses) at work the past week, I hope all were taken in good stead. Well, as long as I keep delivering the deliverables on time... Happy Hour was fun. Although I was involved in only a minor part of organising it, it still was fun. :) Refereed Bishi Bashi, and had my ears ringing 'cos the girls from CEP (especially) screamed in my ear everytime they cheered for their teammates. Despite some teething problems with machine power and stages, and scrapping some of the games played, (and perhaps controversial referee decisions? :P), the Happy Hour ran its course and finished with a blast. Oh yeah! But was a little nerve-wracking though.
Apologies if I failed any of the Villagers or offended you in the course of that event (did I?). We clearly set a very high standard (although the budget was high, too, heh) for it all, what with the help of electronic entertainment and all. :) I only hope there is one Happy Hour in June that I can attend, most likely not since there's AYG and stuff. Damnit.
I was too lazy to go see the License2Play thing over the weekend, mainly because it was Asiasoft(?)'s pluggingfest for Maple Story and whatnot. But I missed out on some good tech deals (cameras, etc?) and seeing Dawn of War 2 in action. Oh well.
The road to solving my hair problem has also begun with sessions as Jean Yip. Maybe I'll put off going bald for later.
This is Jamal/jiayou/Ben/random moniker, signing off on a short short post because he just wants to slack the rest of Sunday night away. :D
Oh, yes. Congratulations to the Singapore women's team on reaching Everest. Although I thought the paper printed Major Lee's rank wrongly... She was a Major when I encountered her in 3 Signal, but the papers wrote "army captain". (->online sources have it as "Major". Must be somebody's typo in the print edition...) Wonder if Zaobao wrote the same thing. Shocking also that former President of South Korea Roh Moo-hyun commited suicide yesterday. And the fight is over! The Tamil Tigers are no more. Looks like Prabhakaran really lived it up the past few years, fattening up so much. o.o Our Social Studies textbooks need updating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment