Draco. Aquila. Lynx. Pegasus. Ursa. Phoenix. (In no order of preference or anything). These are the six "Houses", or perhaps "factions" (Is it easier to understand if I put it that way?) in VJC (Victoria Junior College). My class belongs to Draco, although our CT (Civics Tutor aka form teacher) is the housemaster of Ursa. So once in a while, both students and teacher jab at each others' Houses just for fun.
Enough of crap. Today marks the beginning of hell. The first, REAL day of school. I went to school hoping not much would happen, although deep inside I knew that was false. And apparently, everything just seems to be becoming more fucked up and screwed up than ever. First period of the day was Maths lecture. It was introductory, and we were told of our teachers' expectations, rules, bla bla bla. AND then there was the notes. I looked at it, and nearly fainted, because I totally suck at Math (Basic ones okay. :) ) and well, everything was so darned cheem and confusing. There was then a short lull in our lessons before we headed for our double-period Physics lecture. I found that my resistance to sleeping during lessons has decreased. I once again struggled to stay awake, fallign asleep a few times during the Physics lecture. Kudos to my friend, Samuel, who woke me up each time I nodded off. I hope this doesn't continue, since I am already a little fuzzled by the first Physics lecture. Needa examine that a little.
Then came Chinese, where we had to report to the classroom, and do some admin stuff. Those who got C6 and above for their Higher Chinese prelims didn't had to do Chinese for the first three months...and I escaped that since I got C5. I feel bad about it though, when everyone else is like, getting A1s, A2s...and the like.
GP came next. The worse of all. For all who don't know, GP = General Paper. It appears to me that GP involves writing a freaking huge argumentative essay about anything and everything under the sun, moon, stars and whatshit. I suck at argumentatives, I write stories like this better! Gahh. And we were given our bloody first task... to plan for an essay. Shit.
We had a Chemistry Tutorial after that. The teacher was nice, a certain Mrs Ting. I think she's the mother of my ex-classmate cum schoolmate now (She was my schoolmate ever since like, Primary 2 too! :D ). Anyway, we bloody hell had a task to do to, and I realised that i forgot every single freaking thing taught in Sec 3 and 4. Now I'll have to dig through my old notes to do the homework.
Looks like I have a habit of sleeping during lectures. When they crap, I'm wide awake but when they teacher, I fall asleep. It happened again during Chemistry Lecture. Fuck. And after the lecture we rushed for Physics practical, where the majority of the time was spent introducing the people that sat beside you. I introduced this Malay guy who shares the same first name with Malaysia's ex-PM, Mahatir. I think I'll rememeber his name easily. Hmm, my Physics tutor is the same guy as my CT too, so, well, yeah.
Maths Tutorial came up, and that was where the fear that I may fail Maths once again surfaced. Maths tutor went through some light stuff, I was still able to catch it, thank God. And when she passed the namelist around so that we could fill in our grades and stuff, I took the chance to scan at it. For Elementary Mathematics (E-Maths): Basically everybody had A1s...nothing to complain about.
As for Advanced Mathematics (A-Maths): I saw A1s, A2s, B3s, B4s, everything under the sun. Then came the time I had to fill in my grade. F9. yes, I know, I flunked my A-Math prelims totally. I guess I can blame nobody but myself. Oh well, I hate Maths and stuff I guess. Too bad it is a necessary thing you need to be equipped with in life.
The final straw came at 1610 hours. Physical Education, or PE. We had a mass PE session with loads of other classes, and a damned joker-type PE teacher who made us do funny stuff. I guess they know its good for us, but oh well, what the heck. I've always looked forward to PE lessons in secondary school but I think I'm going to dread it now. After two months of not exercising at all, this PE session fucked me up badly. My hands feel like jelly now after doing 40 push-ups only. And I cheated! :P Even one of the supervising PE teachers said, "Your body...keep flat! It's bent...! When you go to the gym next time, do more bench presses.
Gee, I have NEVER stepped into a gym in my entire life and don't have the faintest idea what a bench press is! Bah. I am displeased with my fitness level but again, its all my own fault. I hope I still can do chin-ups, otherwise I'll die
So freakin' bushed now. I know I'll probably ache like mad tomorrow, God bless me, hope that I can get past my Air Rifle trial shoot. I really want to get into that CCA, since I think there isn't any other route for me.
It really looks like its a downward spiral into hell, even if its the first year of JC. I hate that, but I guess its a period all of us kids have to live through. And they say there's more ahead. γγΎγ£γ!Damn it!
And my mom extinguished the candle I was playing with. What's with that
Now, dinner and homework calls. I'm getting Gundam SEED DESTINY Episode 13 finally too! Yay for me. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment