Gee, so many things I want to say. Yet i don't have the patience to sit through and type it all out. So, today's a Saturday, and by impulse, I decided to get a blog. I couldn;t figure out how to use diaryland so I settled on blogspot. Will porbably add a tagboard someday (I always procrastinate :P)
Lets see. I got into VJC, or Victoria Junior College, and I guess I was simply lucky. Orientation finished on Friday, and I don't feel like blogging ALL of it in one single day. :P Lazy ol' me. My senior says there are no cute girls but I beg to differ, although no names will be given. To each his own lah!
I nearly got fooled by fake CCAs too but luckily my Dunman High (my secondary school) Scout senior saved me.
(*Starts going random*)
Hmm, what else...
Oh, the spirit in VJ is totally different from that in DHS. Very very freakin' different. Also apart from the fact that I met loads of new people, nice ones, and perhaps a minority who ignore me. Well, I'm still as lame and as crappy as ever, but what gives man? I don't give no shit.
That should be all for now. I'll blog more when I really wanna do it. Fuck me, I'm an asshole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ingole rocks! *haha*
lol, mark here. ingole rocks!! especially inante =)
Post a Comment