Booked out early on Thursday for Friday company cohesion at Sentosa. Everybody ended up splitting into groups to play one of the following: beach volleyball, beach soccer, frisbee, or just random slacking around in the background. Well, I took my first foray into Vivocity finally (and it took joining the Army to do just that). Sentosa has changed since God-knows-when-I-last-went-there (when Musical Fountain was still Musical Fountain?)
Then I spent the weekend slacking. Silent Hunter 4 occupied most of my attention. Prety damned frustrating when it crashes here and there and you didn't save at the correct moment, or a huge amount of spamming "P"s for periscope depth and "S" for surfacing when you have a ton of holes in your sub, your damage control teams trying to fix bulkheads and you trying to get the hell away from pesky destroyers escorting a task force in which you just sank two battleships and a heavy cruiser. My crowning achievment thus far... 100,000 tons of shipping (war and merchant) sunk in a single patrol! I doubt it happened like that in real life... :P
Did take Mom's car out for a spin, and I just went and had a ride on the Singapore Flyer today. Well, the view from down low to up high was just... what you'd expect from a place up high. Or maybe it was just me. My cousin and I spent the whole time talking and pointing at stuff here and there. Then it was off to lunch and a cruise around Singapore River, not listening to the guide blabbing about landmarks, and trying to shake the feeling that you're a tourist in your own country off. And all these with a bunch of aunties and uncles. :P *sighs*
What a busy day to keep going out and out and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment