Lol. There's nothing much to blog about these days except for school life. I'll probably be blogging about what I did each day and the like anyways. Well, looks like my mom found out my secret of waking up at 3+, 4+ am each morning to do homework, or play on the computer. Now that sucks, I can't help it sometimes since I fall asleep with my PC on. :) I'll have to lay low for a while now... *evil grin*
Bloody hell though, I started the day off badly. I woke up from a dream, dreaming that I was being convitced for murder! Now that's scary, and I was groggiy trying to reassure myself as I struggled through breakfast. It was so vivid, I thought it was real! The death penalty... *shivers*
As for school, Wednesday has got to be the shortest day in my entire life! Lesson, break, then lesson, then break again. Some of my friends even ended their lessons at around 1130 hours! Jesus jumpin' H'Christ! (No offense to Christians). There is a price to this, still. Wednesday's CCA day. And if I enter Air Rifle, I have to be prepared to put in loooong hours doing this. So far the compulsory training days are Wednesday and Thursday, 1500 to 1830 hours, and Saturday 0900 t 1200 hours.
And then I signed up for Library too. Be a librarian. Although the timeslots for their "task groups" (A one-hour weekly affair where you do things) didn't fit into my timetable at all, so I was liek this "problem guy". Hopefully everything works out, and hopefully I can stay in VJC. Again I must stress that I dread the day when we receive our GCE 'O' Level results... (For those who don't know, it is the General Certificate of Education "Ordinary" Level, a big exam which is the rite of passage for some Singaporean students).
My class wants to set up a class blog too. I'll probably link it when it is set up. As for now, I guess there's nothing else more to blog about. Just perhaps that my inferiority complex is at an all time high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! We have to set up an Inante blog k! :) *haha*
Post a Comment