Trained today. Didn't train for so long.... and I actually shot damned good today? A few strays, but nice overall, nonetheless. If I can continue like this, concetrating each shot, gee, I'd be happy. :) Scored 43/50 without jacket for coach's 5-shot competition format regimen. Without jacket coach told me to hit 40. Guess I hit it. :) Although I took longer to aim and trigger off than I liked...
Here goes:
1. "For your first competiton shot, load."
2. "Attention! 3, 2, 1, start!"
3. (All fire off)
4. "Stop. Roll back"
5. Everyone announces score.
*sighs* If I did this good every time... :)
Was lost as to where to go for lunch and decided to head to Parkway. Ended up eating lunch with Roxanne and Yuen Siang (they're... a couple. I crashed. :P) at KFC (Fast food...noooo!) Walked around with them for a while, and saw this cute scene:
Two kids, a boy and a girl, most likely only 8 or 9 years old, were fighting. The boy was holding a stick a la Darth Maul and his lightstaff. And the girl was whacking him with another stick. Reminded me of Qui-Gon Jinn's duel with Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menance. It was cute and funny, really, except "Darth Maul" was the one doing the retreating while "Qui-Gon" was slashing at "his" lightstaff hilt. Laughed. Roxanne and Yuen Siang (both apparently, not Star Wars fans...) saw it but I guess it was more significant for me. :) I laughed, and waved at the kids before moving on. Heh.
Then I came home and slacked again. MUAHAHAHA. God, I really need to start studying... *sighs* Oh well...
Mom and Dad quarrelled again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment