Monday, June 06, 2005

No school, no training, no nothing!

Finally a day when I don't have to go to school at all. Hehehe. I slacked instead of studying, all the way until night. Watched Independence Day for I think the 9th or 10th time and I still can't rememeber Bill Pullman's cheesy speech he made on top of an F/A-18. Hehe. I always get excietd near the end when they actually start whacking the aliens... nice. And the people all over the world cheering... lol. Spotted some Harriers (AV-8B for US) amongst the attack force too I think.

I also finally understood what the Japanese officer was trying to say: "...5時間始る" -> ..."begins in 5 hours." How nice. :). Stoned and searched for Kiddy Grade pictures like crazy (It's really nice and the girls are sexy :P) while adding them to MSN display pics. Felt guiltyfor no reason, and rounded it up with a picture of Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicle. Hehe.

I better start studying tomorrow. Signing off!

No comments: