Collected my O' Level certificate in Dunman High and played soccer with a few of my Secondary 4 classmates. Goalkeeper/defender once again letting in a few goals :P. Didn't really lose my touch since I slept well the previous night :) *sighs* Enjoyable, I miss playing soccer despite my skill level being lousy. Too bad we can't play soccer in VJC (can't use the field unless its P.E. lessons, and only with permission).
I also miss the sound of fighter jets (F-5s, F-16s, the occasional F-15 or F/A-18, even the Rafale and Eurofighter, the CH-53, the P-3, the C-130, the E-2, the Fokker 50, the UH-1, the AS-550 Super Puma, the CH-47 Chinook, and the occasional Fennec) and other aircraft flying over our school. You only get to see (not hear) civilian aircraft lifting off from Changi Airport in VJC... heh.
Hmm, we played then had lunch at KFC (Kallang) in the afternoon. Then headed for home and basically slacked my way then. Hehehe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment