I actually wanted to blog yesterday but was too tired to do so (kinda fell asleep before blogging). There's so much stuff I want to talk about, but I guess they will remain as figments of my memories since I am too busy today to blog much.
Anyway yesterday was just liek a usual Monday, draggy and all. Although I started getting nervous 7 minutes before the Taiwan Immersion Programme interview. It was conducted entirely in Mandarin (I used some English phrases though), even the interviewers werr drinking Chinese tea. I quickly crapped my way through the interrogation. Hoepfully I might be able to get in, despite my not-so-good command of Chinese. I forgot how to write a gazillion words already. And in Taiwan, they use traditional Chinese characters...
Submitted the application form for AR Exco. Met Wee Siong afterwards and truly understood what a Range Officer has to do: Maintain safety, cleanliness, and prevent unauthorised personnel from entering the range. I missed the first two points when asked about my opinion of the job requirements in the form... but, what the hell, what's done is done.
Since Mom didn't cook dinner, I hda to go to the coffee shop nearby my house to eat dinner. Bumped into Miss Tham (Geography teacher) and another male teacher friend while they were eating. We chatted a little before going our separate ways. I had to rush home to attend the Annual General Meeting of my condominium, in place of my parents. This was an important meeting because they were discussing the possibility of en-bloc sale (but I want to live 10 minutes away from VJC! :( ). So I went in, and listened till Mom came home. To summarise it wall, I could tell that there was power play involved with the core of the "for en-bloc" group securing Council positions. As with other civilsied meeting between adults, there were tensions, but no tempers flared and everything was done nicely.
As for today, also another usual Tuesday. Trained and shot better than I did last week. Hopefully the way I'm doing things is correct... my shots are landing a little higher than normal though but that's because I re-zeroed my rifle sight to what it was before I started using it. :) Hopefully Li Zhe gets a weapon soon or something, lol. The settings thing is a little sensitive...
I have to redo the Preliminary Ideas (PI) for Project Work since my proposal was a little... far-fetched. This sucks. Lecture test tomorrow and I haven't studied. Interview for AR Exco tomorrow, I am first on the list too. :( *sniffs* Gotta mug for test now, ciao!
Side Note: A man with Gundam and Tsubasa Chronicle is a happy man! Whoopee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment