Saturday, April 30, 2005

Holy Shit...

Friday, 29/4/2005

What started off as a short and happy day ended up in disaster. School was short, and Mr Lee our GP tutor decieded to cancel his lessons since "half the class wasn't here." And we ended two periods early for the VJC Annual Track and Field Meet. I changed into the mascot suit (brown dinosaur, kinda had the jaw ripped a little but fixed it with masking tape afterwards) at 1415, and went blind for the rest of the meet since I didn't have space to put on my spectacles. Wasted, couldn't ogle at the girls during the cheerleading routines.

The first event was the mascot race. Draco (my House), Lynx, Ursa and Pegasus' mascots agreed to mob the Aquila (hehe Santosh, who didn't run and walked :P) and Phoenix mascots (Nicholas, track and field captain, he wore only a biker helmet and spiked running shoes while people like me were running barefoot with socks, otherwise the heat from the track would barbecue us) :P But the plan failed because everyone was charging. So I charged too and ended the race 5th... or 4th I can't remember. All I know was that the suit was super-hot and I was sweating all over. My singlet (need to wear less clothes in suit) was totally wet!

So Draco was overall last. From overall champion to overall last. Kinda sucky, but its because no one particiapted in events that could earn us house points. Anyway there's still next year... Heh. And I'm attached to the suit already. I don't mind being the mascot again next year if no one wants to be. :) I even did Whiney Whiney in the mascot suit! :)

When Sports Day ended, I went to Burger King @ Parkway with some of the Pegasus people (I'm from Draco) since Kendrick and Stephanie were around. Felt a little out-of-place, but who cares? Left at 2200 and reached home only to discover to my horror that I had mispalced my Maths File (and some other documents, I don't know what) in school. I took a bus and headed back to school, but couldn't find a single thing. I searched the dustbins, and everywhere I thought possible, but nothing. I then headed to Burger King but did not find anything either. I returned home worried. And that's about it.

Saturday, 30/4/2005

Normal day. Still worried about Maths file but cannot do anything about it. Generally OK during training although I made a few strays. Listened to the AR Exco nominees make their speeches, too bad I cannot vote next Wednesday since I won't be around. maybe they'll let me vote externally.

Got the AR Jersey (it was pretty big, maybe I should have taken M) and changed into it. Went with the AR peeps to have lunch at the hawker centre at Marine Parade Central. Returned to Han's (behind NTUC) and saw that the AR people who went there hadn't left. Michelle joined in too (she quit AR... :( ) and then Michelle, Min Ning, Rhesa and myself went to Parkway Parade to stroll. Headed into Swensen's at 1528. The girls wantd to get some food but Rhesa and me didn't have money. In the end, none of us ordered, and just drank some water before leaving Swensen's. :P

Swensen's staff: "Thank you for coming!"

Us: "You're welcome."

LOL. Met some of Joel's friends doing street evangelism. Getting people to join a church huh... Maybe I need something to propel me to reach for what I want to achieve in life. What is that? *shrugs*

Left Parkway at 1630 and returned home to freshen up for dinner with my grandmother and cousins. I forgot to greet my grandmother... luckily she's kind and understanding woman. :) I did greet her in the end though, heh. Then they went to Parkway AGAIN... lol. I might get sick of that place...

Short post for today since I'm too lazy to do anything else. :)

No comments: