While I was bathing, I had a flashback to a dream I had somewhere mid last year...
Jiayu finds himself walking down a strange corridor. He pays no attention to his surroundings, all he sees are people. People who are mocking him and laughing at him. Strangers, his friends, even his cousins. He is continually mocked at and laughed at. Anger builds up within him... and he wakes up crying.
That was a vivid dream I had while I was napping last year, around July if I am not wrong. I have no idea why I was thinking about it a few hours ago. Weird.
Other than that, school was a humdrum today. The only intersting thing that actually happened was that we watched part of SuperSize Me during GP lesson. For those who don't know, it's a documentary thing where this guy goes on a MacDonald's Diet (eating MacDonald's every day for 30 days) while at the same time reporting on the sad state of food nutrition and obesity in America. Shocking. And there was this extra scene where they did a test involving some MacDonald's burgers, MacDonald's french fries, and a regular burger and regular fries from some roadside stall. All the food items were left to decompose and after EIGHT weeks, the MacDonald's french fries still looked as good as new!
What does this say? They stuff loads of preservatives down the fries. And the way chicken nugget is made (assuming it's actually true) shocks me. Gee, I think I might be out off MacDonald's for maybe a while... I tend to forget things though.
Trained some bit today and decided not to change the settings of the cheekrest (under Ali's advice). My ten shots weren't together, but split into closely spaced groupings of 4, 4, and 2. I'd have shown the card if I could. Just lazy to interface my camera with the PC and uploading pictures. Mr Chow said they were pretty good though, I must keep this up!
Other than that, I watched Tsubasa Chronicle - 2. It totally rocks! So does Gundam SEED DESTINY-26. Cellphone^2 is looking like a better fansub group now, almost as good as H^2 T^2. :)
...Signing off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment