Saturday, February 12, 2005

Excursion: 1 guy 3 girls

Went out at 1030 hours today to meet Rou Hua, Yujun-chan (:P) and Esther (All I am meeting for the first time other than Rou Hua), supposedly at 1130 hours to catch Constantine. It somehow dragged to 1200 and all of us finally met up and entered the cinema just as the movie started at 1230 hours (We watched it at Lido at Shaw House)

The girls were a little confused by its storyline but I think it was okay. Plotwise, actionwise, pretty okay. I'm not in the mood to review it or anything so there you go. Oh, by the way, if you are a very religious Christian/Catholic I suggest you DO NOT watch Constantine at all. I wasn't being very sociable and didn't really talk to the girls (sorry!) and stuff, yeah. After the movie, they went to Kinokuniya to take a look at (Japanese) books and magazines and stuff. Rou Hua REALLY is a Japan otaku lol, crazy about all things Japanese.

And Esther-san actually went up, and struck up a conversation with a 9 year-old Japanese girl. Interesting. I was just hanging around behind, marveling at comics, Gundam SEED stuff and all, yeah, and still being anti-social. Saw the Hellblazer comics (where the character Constantine came from) being sold, damned cool. *makes mental note to visit Kinokuniya @ Ngee Ann City? again sometime*

After that, went home, and went out again to have dinner with my maternal grandmother and cousins AT THE SAME RESTAURANT WHERE I HAD DINNER WITH MY PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER ON THURSDAY NIGHT! So everything was like, deja vu...

But my cousins were around and we were joking throughout dinner so it was okay. After that we went to (maternal) grandmother's house, sat around for a while before heading off for home. So here I am now blogging. And signing off. *sighs* School's starting AGAIN... darned sick of it ALREADY.

EDIT at 0555 hours: Mos Burger's Ebi Rice Burger tastes pretty good... :)

No comments: