Saturday, February 26, 2005

A Friday Unlike No Other.

Why? Because everything ended pretty early, I left school at 1845 (more than 2 hours after Library taskgroup!) because I was like, stoning (didn't know I could stone for so long :P). Dad took me out to one of the Waraku chain restaurants for soem Japanese food, had beef rice and sashimi which I haven't had for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! Yayness! Hehe. I don't really like my Dad but oh well... I can be easily bribed over. LOL :P Nah, joking.

Somehow I collapsed on my bed at 2200 hours, only to wake up at 2330 hours. I missed 95% of Episode 4 of Last Exile! Damnit. I better make sure I can catch next Wednesday's episode no matter what, whether I stay in VJC or not. :) It's just so cool. Kiddy Grade was nice too, the plot is really thickening now. :)

Hmm, then there's the Math Common Test results to worry about. All the other classes seem to have gotten it but not mine. My flickmates from Inante all seem to have got good marks, what, 46/55, 47/55 and stuff. And I know I'm going to fail. *sighs* If I stay on, my Maths tutor will probably kill me and squeeze me like a fly or something. Shit.

SHIT!

Oh, and that NTU shoot tomorrow, gotta hit school by 0715 hours. Oh well... maybe I shouldn;t have volunteered to go but... what's done is done.

No comments: