Thursday, February 17, 2005

Holy Cow...

For the very first time in history, I actually SLEPT THROUGH A LECTURE. Not those "struggle to stay awake but keeping falling asleep" kind, but I really slept. It was during Math Lecture, and the teacher had finished teacher Sigma Notation. She gave us a break, and I fell asleep...

And asleep...

I woke up to the sound of the lecture theatre being very noisy, and everyone leaving! So I totally missed out on the part of Geometric Progressions, which isn't good. And the thing is, no one actually bothered to wake me up! *sighs* I never woke my sleepy friends up during lectures (only once in a while) but after today, I shall endeavour to wake them up, lest they suffer the same fate as I. Hopefully I get treated the same way...

And the day went by, and on to AR training. I totally screwed up my shots today. TOTALLY. The groupings were wide and I had a few scattered shots (not too far away, thankfully :) ) Felt that my non-existent skills degraded even more, and the last 10+ shots were rushed because everybody was leaving (I was the latest to arrive so I started late). I was like, load, aim, shoot, load, aim, shoot. Didn't really care and fired off all my shots towardst he end which also contributed to my shitty results. Gah. I can't train on Saturday because of CIP/SLV, looks like I'll have to buck up again next Wednesday...

That's all for now, off to play and watch SEED DESTINY 17. To hell with homework! :P

No comments: