The majority of us met in school first before heading to the centre (Henderson Student Care Centre) to paint the mural. It took us approximately 6 hours, from 0830 hours to around 1400 hours to paint the mural, which ended up pretty nice! Nice, colourful, and gay. All of us put in our best efforts and I would like to thank and congratulate every one, especially the people who provided logistics support and stuff. :)
But yes, it's finally over and I've got paint stains on my hands and all. Who cares? I was basically flitting around from place to place, painting, washing brushes, changing the water and avoiding waterbombs from the inconsiderate residents upstairs. Took a lift back to school together with 3 other classmates, in our assistant CT's (Civics tutor, Madam Lau) car after fixing a mistake that we spotted as the 5 of us (as abovementioned) returned to take pictures.
After that, I returned home, only to discover that my flick (some) was meeting at 1700 hours at Tampines MRT Station to go to a Year 5's house (they are 4 years older than us) for dinner. I discovered that at 1650 and promptly rushed down there...reaching the place at 1728 hours. :)
We reached his home, fooled around on his PC, ate some finger food, and got generous lickings from his dog. Dinner was steamboat, which was pretty okay I guess, yes. After dinner some of them played mahjong which I didn't know how to play. We did play some card games too and stuff, while watching Spirited Away (me for the 2nd time). The Year 5s taught Elaine (one of my flickmates) how to play mahjong while anti-social me didn't learn and stuff, so I was fooling around on the PC as usual.
Somehow we managed to stone and do stuff until 0100 hours plus (today, Sunday!) and I reached home at 0130 hours before starting to blog now.
Tomorrow's going to be a hectic day so I'm going to sleep soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment