Another day passes. One less day to the dreaded day when the O' Level results are released. God knows whether I can stay in VJC or not. If I can't... and go to some other institution, I... I don't know what I'll do.
Today we have a grand total of 5 periods of break. I tried to do homework, but in the end ended up doing VJC mass-dances in our classroom... evil me. I think I made a little too much noise when I was doing "drumming" though, so, sorry peeps from 05S41!
Doing Library duty, I realised that I had a missed counter-duty session to make up for, and FOUR shelving sessions. That sucks. Totally. Then rushed down for Physics Society metting, only to be told that they went to Jurong Island. Then I realised that the Year 2s had a talk...
If this goes on, and Physics Society (it already clashes with AR training) continues to clash, I think I'll just quit it. Then I officially have two CCAs, while I see people with 6 or 7. Aargh, heck. AR training was pretty okay, I did good but still can't punch a big hole even with approximately 30 shots (I knocked the pellet tray over and lost count of how many pellets I shot :P)
My senior, Jerome, said, "Not so good but okay lah, try to reduce size to *points at circle on target card*." One of my AR mates feels like quitting too. I tried to talk her out of it, hopefully she doesn't quit. I won't quit myself (I hope) but I fear that I will get kicked out. How am I going to find another (few more?) CCAs in VJC if I stay on?
We had static PT (Physical Training) after AR training. Now my abs are spasming once every 30 seconds. Aack.
Today we have a grand total of 5 periods of break. I tried to do homework, but in the end ended up doing VJC mass-dances in our classroom... evil me. I think I made a little too much noise when I was doing "drumming" though, so, sorry peeps from 05S41!
Doing Library duty, I realised that I had a missed counter-duty session to make up for, and FOUR shelving sessions. That sucks. Totally. Then rushed down for Physics Society metting, only to be told that they went to Jurong Island. Then I realised that the Year 2s had a talk...
If this goes on, and Physics Society (it already clashes with AR training) continues to clash, I think I'll just quit it. Then I officially have two CCAs, while I see people with 6 or 7. Aargh, heck. AR training was pretty okay, I did good but still can't punch a big hole even with approximately 30 shots (I knocked the pellet tray over and lost count of how many pellets I shot :P)
My senior, Jerome, said, "Not so good but okay lah, try to reduce size to *points at circle on target card*." One of my AR mates feels like quitting too. I tried to talk her out of it, hopefully she doesn't quit. I won't quit myself (I hope) but I fear that I will get kicked out. How am I going to find another (few more?) CCAs in VJC if I stay on?
We had static PT (Physical Training) after AR training. Now my abs are spasming once every 30 seconds. Aack.
No comments:
Post a Comment