As expected, there was no full day or half day off today because of the loss. The principal, Mrs Chan snapped at us on stage for suggesting something "ridiculous". I didn't thinkt hat she could do that. Fierce. Heard that she cried yesterday. Hmm... *shrugs*
I slacked through the whole of today not doing anything. Didn't go down to support the hockey finals because I wanted to train. But I ended up in the library talking to Joel Boon (my primary school classmate, secondary schoomate) until 1700 and when I went down to the raneg they were ready to close. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
This, plus the headache that has been bugging me since morning. I actually reached home quite early today at 1800, one of the earliest since the last few months. Heh. :) That's all for now, I feel so bored and shit... slacking, not wanting to do homework. Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment