Not bad. Skipped Math tutorial today due to the 22nd Students' Council Investiture. Made me a little jealous but... oh welll, whatever. :) I'm getting around to photocopying my lost Math stuff, and there's still that elusive thing which I lost. that cannot be recovered. I rememeber mentioning it to Li Seng then I forgot about it again. Generally okay day though, although Mr Chow chided me for not studying for the Physics Lecture Test which I most likely flunked. Looks like my definitions were wrong, plus I didn't do half the paper...
Headed for the range to train again, first time I am doing two-shot scoring. I did that right after 5-shot grouping which wasn't too fantastic. But I shot damned well today! I got 84... not bad for a non-jacket shooter. All I need now is to be consistent, even Jung Seong (senior) told Mr Chow that I should be ready for a jacket already. Mr Chow wants me to be more consistent since he thinks that I seem to have "a thousand and one things" on my mind everythime I train -> Quite true... I need to clear my mind really. Be focused, dude. You can do it. The jacket is coming... :) I hope.
Looks like Dr. Wee due to complications arising from prostate cancer. He seemed to have been well-liked by everyone from the newspaper reports and interviews I've been reading and hearing. I think I will make a trip down to the Istana tomorrow to like, pay my respects to a great leader and stuff. I should, as a Singaporean. Hmm. I wonder if anyone would want to go with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment