The normal dreary day today. There was this event, Cheer Up Asia where they were looking for volunteers to sign up as cheer-dancers (different from cheerleading), marshals, ushers, youth ambassadors and so on. Some of their people came down to speak to us. I was indecisive as to whether to go or not and made my decision too late, so I didn't get to pick up the form. Oh well. We'll see how things go...
My flu nearly killed me today since I was sneezing all over the place. tried to train and shot badly with a 69 for scoring. The 7-shot groupings weren't too nice either. Other than that there isn't much to blog about today, save for the fact that there's this interesting piece of news posted over at Gunota's (http://aeug.blogspot.com) about a Gundam-like robot being developed by this Japanese guy.
It actually walks and can fire projectiles from two guns which are controlled from the cockpit. I saw the videos... very interesting. I want to see it for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment