Today is Tuesday, and the Secondary 4/5 class of 2004 received their GCE 'O' Level Results yesterday. There were happy faces, and there were people who cried. *sighs* I didn't really care and wasn;t very nervous, until the very last moment when I was about to receive my results slip from my form teacher.
I think I did fairly well myself, although in Dunman High my points put me in the "average" category (wait a minute...I'm always an average guy so why am I complaining?). My L1R5 (Language 1, Relevant 5 subjects) aggregate was 9 points, giving me a partial 5 if I subtracted 4 bonus points from CCA and getting at least a 'Credit' Pass for my English Language and Mother Tongue.
Well, I didn't expect my Biology to do well and it came out a B3. Was expectng to fail math again but I passed with a C5! I did not expect my humanities (Geography and Social Studies/History Elective combined) to get distinctions too (A2s, not A1s)... All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with my results. Should be able to stay in VJC. :)
Went out to play soccer with my Sec 4 classmates afterwards but because it was raining they decided to hit a friend's house first. That friend lived in a condominium, and we decided to play table tennis. Teh room was actualyl a squash-court convert though. So while two of them played table-tennis, the others, being soccer-deprived, went kicking a table-tennis ball around the court. As for me, I er... slept there for about 10 minutes. Finally the rain stopped and we headed off to a street-soccer court to play soccer!
My uniform got hit by the wet ball so I took it off and played in singlet and long pants. Then suddenly, a powerful kick sent the ball into the storm drain. Luckily there wasn't any water, and Min Khai had to go into the drain to retrieve the ball. But he didn't have the strength to get out. So I went in, supported his backside, and pushed him while my other 'mates pulled him out of the drain. :) I climbed out of the drain myself (the advantages of being trained to do chin-ups, must thank Scouting for that! :) ).
I returned home, and slept by 2100 hours for reasons unknown. :) All the way till this morning, the first day of March, 2005.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment