AR training had mixed results today. Shot a few 10s, yet a few 0s at the same time. Gah. If only those 0s were like, 5s or 6s... then it'll be nice.
Pretty much hit home today and played Face Of Mankind (FoM). Participated in this really fun mission with a bunch of Americans and French. We crashed somebody's apartment later on and wrecked havoc, heheheheh. But I died shortly after leaving the apartment because I lost my way and was set upon by hostiles :(. If I find screenshots I'll try to upload it here...
My fingers hurt now because I just cut my nails, and also because I am working on my HG 1/144 Force Impulse. It isn't easy plucking those plastic pieces out from their holders you know... Maybe I should get 1/100. More pieces, but bigger so it might be easier to work with. Heh. Ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment