Ok, so today was a drag and stuff. I headed down to the gym after school with Ali and Daniel for gym training even though my arms were hurting from doing "too many chin-ups" (If you count 6-3-3 as a lot :P) yesterday. Went around and follow Ali's training programme... It looks like I'm pretty weak in upper-body strength. Heck, no, I'm weak all over. I think the reason I can do chin-ups is because I'm light. Heh.
There's AR mini-comp tomorrow, may God bless me. Saw Jia Ying training with the jacket today too, hmm...
Buck up dude! Everyone is mugging too, especially Zhen Iang, who says he wants to top his class. He told me that he said that to a lot of people so if he didn't top his class he will be embarrassed, which was why he started mugging. Shit... I'll have to mug some time. :P
Other than that, I stoned with Denys and his friends [Charis -> (sp?), me and Denys were Taonannites, I wonder if Charis knows... :P) till 1750 before trudging home with my bulging bag. Hmm...
EDIT at 2222: Some guy mentioned that he was "scared that something would happen to my 30-year old flat, will collapse or what" (Note: taken out of context, not an exact quote) when he was interviewed about what he felt during the tremors that shook Singapore due to the Sumatra earthquake (*.7? on the Richter scale). I was pissed. This guy apparently doesn't know that Singapore's structures can withstand such tremors, at least. He doesn't have confidence in our government and our building authorities. What the hell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment