Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Eye...10? Was it called that?

Okay, so I guess I concentrated well today and shot pretty nicely for AR. Need to improve on black card grouping though. :) Jia Ying's appeal was successful (strings pulled? Whatever I don't care) so she's coming back to VJC...

I was a little slow in realising so, after seeing her turn up for AR training today. Ok, looks like we all have to buck up. Anyway, Ali, Jeffrey, Jerome (seniors) and Jia Ying, Mavis, Min Ning and myself went to watch this "horror" movie called The Eye 10 or something like that after training.

My first time watching horror movies, I guess. Treating things with an open mind, I found that it wasn't even scary at all, just gross and shocking at times. The movie revolves around 5 teenagers who try out this 10 methods of seeing ghosts from a Thai book, and end up realising that the person who sold the book to them actually put a curse to them. The 4 teenage Hongkongers ended up being trapped in eternal limbo, with one of them dead already, leaving the Thai boy and his mother behind... that's about it. Kinda lame actually. So yeah that pretty much sums up my day. Heh.

Oh...after trainign Jeffrey, me and the girls ended up eating lunch at 1530, and chatting there. And I was the subject of Jeffrey's sarcastic ribbing. Oh well... whatever yes? Now yet another few more people know that I'm a weirdo, that's all.

No comments: