Saturday, March 26, 2005

Today's Stuff

I didn't do much today, but I'm thankful for having the rest day due to Good Friday. Will have to mug for my Japanese grammar test tomorrow so that I am prepared for it on Sunday...

Slept 10 whole hours today waking up at 1000, before slacking on the PC all the way till 1700 and heading out to York Hotel for dinner with my maternal-side cousins, always a fun bunch to be with. :) It was some buffet thing featuring food from Penang, but lots of them were spicy and I don't really like spicy food. And there's this weird aftertaste in my mouth, looks like I'll have to brush my teeth again later.

Hopefully my sore throat doesn't worsen. It doesn't actually hurt now, just that my voice is hoarse and there's phlegm in my throat and I cough and stuff.

I really have to get down to posting those reviews too :P

(Oh, this blog was meant to summarise Friday's activities lol :P)

No comments: