At least I don't have to worry about being late for school and such. But, the hell will start soon, and I bloody hell do not know how to do the GP assignment that we have to hand in tomorrow. Shit. I forgot to buy clones for my FoM account and as a result, I died permanently and had to restart. Didn't feel like playing on and suicided my new avatar by jumping to death. *sighs* Maybe God did not mean for me to play online games and be successful. Or it's just pure unluckiness. Gah.
I actually wanted to play the game for quite a few months ever since I saw the news of it appear. It promised to be so interesting. Didnt know that I would quit after a few days because I died permanently.
And there's this toothache, or rather, gum ache that bothers me. Am chewing on tissue now, hopefully it stops it lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment